demanding repressed pithole of a workplace. being the subject of scrutiny at every moment. it takes a bitch to bitch and she's the epitome of one hella irritation gradually swelling and biting at the core of ur patience till u cant tolerate no more.her incessant nagging kept ringing in ur ears like that darn 'chiwawa' song.and he's a useless twerp havin no sense of inclination to go all out to do his part as a personal assistant and simply dismissing the problem unsolved as 'company policy'.dense shithead havin the nerve to throw his weight around like he owned the place. and my only source of continuing this downtrodden path had to be a letdown. the potential crew passed out on the opportunity to werk. and I wanted out...
he gave me a 'pep talk' abt how Im livin my life. trying to give me a wake-up call abt how Im dealing with my future.he had the nerve to discourage me abt my lack of possiblities in my designated line despite the talent and told me to consider teachin as an option. told him it dont matter cos me heart aint in it to teach. but no, he had to insist I take that option.sad aint it how people try so hard to help but end up pissin u off totally.so listen up, I live my life.I carve my path.so deal with it.
-peace out. a revival of Angst.
No comments:
Post a Comment